Vivre is now looking for a Country Marketing Manager, who will represent the company in Poland, providing business direction overview and marketing management.
In this role, you will be responsible for KPI growth, developing the business and increasing profitability.
Main accountabilities are:
- Growing website traffic and customer acquisition;
- Implement brand and media campaign plans and develop new ones;
- Coordinate online promotions;
- Maintain direct knowledge of competition market trends;
- Strong analytical ability for in-depth data analysis;
- Passion and eagerness to further develop the Polish online business;
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, department and company goals.
Check below what best describes your skills & education:
If most of them are checked, it means you're ready for the next level:
- Native Polish speaker;
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of growing an online business;
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce and/or advertising;
- Ability to understand and analyze various data pieces such as competitive, qualitative, web analytics, social media, financial etc and drive business changes;
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably with Business, Economics and Marketing qualifications or training;
- A solid understanding of budgeting and marketing planning is essential, as this role involves creating and managing an online marketing budget;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including people management, leadership (provide motivation and inspiration to team), both written and verbal communication skills.
- Attractive work environment within a dynamic team;
- Motivating salary package based on both personal and team achievements;
- Career development within one of Regional’s eCommerce Leaders;
- Full support regarding the accommodation process in Romania’s capital city,
- Bucharest: rented apartment, within the vicinity of the Vivre headquarters;
- Result based benefits: subsidized commute expenses, vouchers, etc.;
- Free parking at the office HQ;
- Medical Insurance;
- Possibility of travels to the Country you will be managing, to Home & Décor Fairs, together with co-workers from other departments.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.