Data Mining Analyst...because Worrior Miracle Worker isn’t an official job title..
You may be part of Vivre community if:
How will you spend your time with us:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Statistics or related technical/ analytical field;
- You have two or more years of experience in defining system requirements and project scope;
- You have experience in gathering data from different sources or formats and compiling it for the ease of analysis;
- You have two or more years of experience in performing advanced analysis with Microsoft Excel or related tools;
- You have analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze;
- You have experience in SQL;
- You have experience in Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques.
….Everything comes with benefits:
- You will interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- You will determine reasons behind a business’s past successes or failures via data analysis;
- You will predict future trends within the organization and in the industry as a whole;
- You will identify, analyze, and interpret patterns in complex data sets;
- You will perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations;
- You will organize consumption anomalies and prepare appropriate resolutions.
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home deco e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Motivating salary package: experience and results will be appreciated;
· Fixed salary;
· Meal tickets;
· Performance Bonus;
· Medical insurance;
· Fixed work schedule from Monday to Friday.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions,refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!