Do you want to put your research and data analysis skills to work as a market research analyst? Then we've got the perfect professional opportunity for you!
You may be part of Vivre community if:
How will you spend your time with us:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following: marketing, communication, statistics or related fields;
- You have the ability to build and maintain analytical models;
- You know how to analyze data and to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions;
- You are passionate and you like to be well informed about strategic analysis;
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
….Everything comes with benefits:
- You will convert findings into written reports;
- You will develop questionnaires and discussion guidelines;
- You will maintain and improve reports, to answer business questions;
- You will prepare and present results to management and clients;
- You will present and convert research into concise and actionable recommendations;
- You will provide actionable research results to inform key business decisions;
- You wil collaborate with business owners to define metrics and performance indicators and produce analyses.
Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home deco e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
Motivating salary package : Experience and results will be appreciated;
· Fixed salary;
· Meal tickets;
· Performance Bonus;
· Medical insurance;
· Fixed work schedule from Monday to Friday.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions,refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!