We're looking for a UX/UI Designer
who loves to solve complex issues by iterating solutions with wireframes, test functionalities with prototypes and make it look AWESOME at the end through beautiful and functional design.
You will be part of the product team that is involved in all the touch points between Vivre, its clients and suppliers while looking for improvements in our internal processes.
How will you spend your time with us:
You may be part of Vivre community if you have:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and stakeholders;
- Illustrating ideas by using storyboards and process flows;
- Developing UI mockups;
- Developing wireframes;
- Developing prototypes;
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems in our product line-up;
- Work based on and help develop an internal Design System;
- Portfolio of design, wireframe and prototype projects
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, InVision)
- Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Sketch, xD, Figma)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS is a plus, but not required
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Growth mindset
At Vivre we see our technology as the main ingredient in our effort to build a complex business system to serve millions of clients in our 9 markets (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece and more to come). Our technology facilitates the sourcing of over 1 million product SKU’s from thousands of suppliers/vendors across Europe, the logistics of getting them from supplier to our clients door and everything in between.
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and our suppliers and tackle hard problems in trying to improve user experience in discovering and sorting our products, logistics operations, customer interactions, warehouse fulfillment processes, reporting and data understanding, marketing efficiency and accounting there is no area of our business that is not touched by the technology we develop.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!