Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and eager to learn how to use and master Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and the secrets of online advertising?
We are looking for a Junior PPC Specialist to join our team and if you already have little experience with online campaigns, that is even better.
You’ll learn everything about SEM and Digital Marketing and after training you will have the following responsibilities:
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- Create and manage PPC campaigns using multiple platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) on multiple markets;
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy;
- Identify opportunities to explore and test new ideas in collaboration with the Marketing team;
- Track KPIs & report performance to management.
- You are passionate about SEM and Digital Marketing;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
- You have the ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
- You are analytical, highly organized, task-focused;
- You have exceptional attention to details;
- You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- You are proactive and you have self-learning skills;
- You love to stay on top of current trends and advancements in PPC technology;
- You are tech-savvy.
Everything comes with benefits:
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- Google Ads certification and/or Google Analytics certification;
- 3 to 6 months of experience managing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other advertising platforms;
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home decor e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Motivating salary package, experience and results will be appreciated;
- Fixed salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!