How you will spend your time with us:
You can be part of the Vivre community, if:
- You will manage day-to-day communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns and handle all general questions and technical issues as needed;
- You will provide account management support to existing campaigns;
- You will manage multiple commitments, prioritize effectively and identify highest leverage areas;
- You will monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to optimize performance and increase affiliate-generated revenues;
- You will analyze campaigns performance metrics and budgets;
- You will ensure compliance guidelines are followed according to internal regulations, analyzing potential risks to any violation;
- You will track KPIs & report performance to management.
- You are passionate about Digital Marketing;
- You have strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals;
- You are a self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed – positive, energetic and willing to go the extra mile;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
- You have the ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
- You are analytical, highly organized, task-focused and you have exceptional attention to details;
- You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- You are tech-savvy.
Everything comes with benefits:
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- +6 months of experience in Digital Marketing (experience in affiliate marketing is a plus).
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home decor e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Motivating salary package, experience and results will be appreciated;
- Medical subscription;
- Discounts at various partners;
- Employee discount at Vivre;
- Meal tickets.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!