How you will spend your time with us:
- You will create and manage PPC campaigns using multiple networks and platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.) on multiple markets;
- You will analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy;
- You will be responsible for landing page testing, split testing, tweaking and optimization to deliver best possible click-through and conversion rates;
- You will identify opportunities to explore and test new ideas in collaboration with the Marketing team;
- You will track KPIs & report performance to management.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- You are passionate about SEM and Digital Marketing;
- You have 1-2 years experience managing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads and other top advertising platforms;
- You have knowledge and fluency with Google Analytics (e-commerce);
- You have a Google Ads certification and/or Google Analytics certification;
- You have experience in web analytics and a/b testing;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English and Bulgarian - Mandatory, Romanian language will be a plus);
- You have the ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
- You are analytical, highly organized, task-focused and you have exceptional attention to detail;
- You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- You are proactive and you have self-learning skills;
- You are tech-savvy.
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- E-commerce experience.
Everything comes with benefits:
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home decor e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Motivating salary package, experience and results will be appreciated;
- Medical subscription;
- Discounts at various partners;
- Employee discount at Vivre;
- Meal tickets;
- Full remote job;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!