Do you want to play a major role in ensuring the website of the largest home & decor online retailer in Central and Eastern Europe is looking its best each and every day? Does a position that brings text editing in a marketing environment with plenty of growth potential challenge you?
Then this is the job for you!
What are we Offering/ Why Vivre?
What you’ll be doing:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Medical subscription;
- Discounts at various partners;
- Employee discount at Vivre;
- Meal tickets;
What you bring to the table:
- Translate and adapt content from English to Romanian, and from Romanian to English, ranging from promotion copy to newsletters;
- Translation of product information on the website, with the help of specialized tools;
- Write, edit and proofread presentations and other documents, Social Media content, newsletter subject lines, campaign copy;
- Excellent English writing skills (a degree in Foreign Languages is desirable);
- High attention to detail.
- A sharp eye for identifying effective, compelling copy;
- Medium level Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize, multitask and research (if necessary) in a fast-paced environment;
- An understanding of e-commerce fundamentals or a desire to develop a working knowledge of this subject matter;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!