How you will spend your time with us:
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- You will be responsible for Merchandising Vivre’s homepage, campaign pages, landing pages, category pages and any new product discovery features;
- Based on strong data analyses, you will develop a solid understanding of our customers’ onsite behaviour and you will set merchandising action plans accordingly, to deliver on department strategy and goals;
- You will work closely with other departments (Design, Copy & Content, IT, Sales) to improve conversion, ensure optimal site presentation, and support multi-channel efforts;
- You will actively take part in the development of the website design, and proactively initiate new features and online tools, based on merchandising best practices;
- You will proactively participate in onsite A/B-testing and other experimentation;
- You will visit competitor websites in order to stay up to date with initiatives, trends, and opportunities.
- You have a BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, Merchandising or an equivalent amount of retail merchandising experience
- You understand the online shopping experience and the competitive landscape;
- You have exceptional attention to detail and you are highly organized, result-focused;
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with an ability to see the overall picture;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!