- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Performance Bonus.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You will design and implement a customer communication strategy and you will own the planning and execution of all our cross-channel marketing automation plan using email, push, in-app messages – lifecycle marketing;
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end planning and execution of both automated and ad-hoc campaigns that drive significant uplift in activation, retention, loyalty, conversion, across different channels, segments;
- You will closely analyse and monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly;
- You will constantly analyse the competition and their positioning;
- You will work with data, build reports and work with spreadsheets, take data-driven decisions.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- You have strong analytical skills and passion for using data to improve performance (e.g. understanding experimentation, incrementality measurement, etc.);
- You have a track-record of delivering cross-channel campaigns that are personalized, timely, and engaging (using email, push notifications and in-product messages);
- You have a deep understanding of campaign segmentations and experienced building complex trigger based programs using users’ attributes and events;
- You have strong technical understanding of marketing technologies and eCRM platforms;
- You have working knowledge of analytics tools;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!