Our colleagues from Sales are looking for a teammate to develop the portfolio of partners on the assigned product category.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Performance Bonus.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You have knowledge of product management, sales, marketing and negotiation techniques;
- You have proficiency knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel;
- You have experience in the ecommerce industry;
- You are comfortable having conversations in English.
- You will maintain and develop the portfolio of partners on the assigned product category;
- You will actively participate in the presentation of benefits and enrollment of partners in the Vivre platform;
- You will analyze data in order to identify the opportunities to increase the profit of partners for the product category allocated to you;
- You will perform competitive analyzes by product categories to assess market trends, new brands and brands and expand product selection.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!