How you will spend your time with us:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Performance Bonus.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- You will analyze sales trends, quotas, dispersion for sustaining profitability of objectives, orders, clients demand and acts accordingly to meet and exceed sales targets;
- You will utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features;
- You will establish base and promotional prices, and you will monitor, manage and maintain the master list of prices;
- You will use a consultative sales approach, gather information and present proposals to buyers;
- You will manage sales and margin per customer and analyze the forecast sales;
- You have 2 - 3 years’ experience in sales / B2C, e-commerce;
- You have proficiency knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively, and have an excellent time management skill with ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- You have attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills in fast paced environment.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!