Our colleagues from Documentation & Quality Check community are looking for a responsible teammate, with a developed sense of observation, a positive attitude and a continuous desire for growing.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Performance Bonus.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You have organizational and multitasking skills;
- You have increased attention to detail and a good knowledge of the Romanian language;
- You have basic knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel;
- You are comfortable having conversations in English.
- You will check and process the products documentation;
- You will collect and write product descriptions and specifications;
- You will ensure the accuracy of product documentation, so that partners are aligned to company standards by checking images, product name, description, specifications and compliance with correct category.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!