We are looking for a super passionate User Data Researcher that wants to be part of our new Growth team which focuses on better understanding customer needs, pain points and finding new opportunities for Vivre.
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
How you will spend your time with us:
- Work closely with user experience designers, data scientists, product developers, product managers, digital marketing experts, customer and commercial teams as well as executives, having one common goal: improve our user experience across the entire Vivre ecosystem. You will be identifying research needs and drive the efforts to address them;
- Facilitate user experience evaluations such as usability testing through interactive prototypes;
- Conduct customer-centric quantitative and qualitative analyses and disseminate findings to help teams create better user experiences for Vivre’s customers;
- Identify data-driven insights to influence design/product decisions. Using a variety of data sources (e.g., surveys, user behaviour reports, user profiling and testing, internal research projects, industry partner research reports, web analytics, sales data and patterns;
- Run and interpret Google Optimize driven experiments (A/B or MVT Tests);
- Conduct exploration activities with end users to help teams understand user behaviours and their goals and contexts;
- Drive the adoption of new research methodologies and tools needed.
You can be part of the Vivre community if you are:
- A professional with 2-5 years of experience in the field of user research for complex customer-facing websites (or a very compelling portfolio, past experience or industry knowledge);
- Familiar with evaluative and explorative user research methodologies and their deployment through the product development cycle;
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams in agile environments;
- Interested in decoding the messy middle of a user’s purchase journey while tapping in the unconscious biases such as category heuristics, power of now and authority biases;
- Capable of analyzing and explaining complex data through visualisations.