How you will spend your time with us:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
You can be part of the Vivre community, if you have:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements;
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities;
- Prioritize stories and epics, to ensure work focuses on those with maximum impact in the product strategy;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5 years;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Attention to details;
We are the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!