Our team is growing. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Visual team in Bucharest. You will work within the Vivre team, designing for all 9 markets, across all channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote working days.
What you bring to the table:
- You will work closely with the Art director and Brand department to create and develop Vivre visual content;
- You will work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere;
- You will create Key Visuals and you will deliver creative work related to weekly/daily campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer;
- You are familiar with web, digital and print specs;
- You are team player - you enjoy teamwork and you have attention to details;
- You have a Graphic design portfolio;
- You are always connected to the latest graphic design trends and news;
- University Degree in Visual Arts/Architecture.
- After Effects, HTML5 software knowledge (Bannersnack, Google Web Designer, Adobe Animate);
- Illustration & Infographics skills.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!