We are seeking a driven, competitive, and performance marketing guru who is eager to help us strategise, execute, and grow our company in the next few years.
If you have performance marketing experience and you are hungry to apply your experience in a company with lofty aspirations, then this is the role for you!
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Medical insurance;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You will be responsible for defining our performance marketing strategy and growth strategy, coordinating and executing performance marketing plans, and optimising our funnel to meet revenue targets by leading Google/Facebook, Direct Marketing & Affiliate teams;
- You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the leadership and the performance team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed aggressively;
- You will develop and manage a robust pipeline to successfully meet revenue targets;
- You must master statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting performance results;
- You will use the data you’ve collected to generate and improve revenues and minimise costs and expenditures where possible;
- You will track conversion rates and measure progress with goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and smart solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated.
- You will work closely with Google and Facebook account managers to grow and optimise results;
- You will work closely with dedicated engineering and growth teams.
You can be part of the Vivre community if you are:
- A professional with 5 to 7 years experience in performance marketing;
- Competitive, “Can-Do” Attitude — You identify opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make them happen; you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty;
- Creative and Resourceful — You think on your feet, try new approaches, and bounce back when things don’t go your way; you’ve got the perseverance without the ego;
- Confident Communicator — You influence others with your outstanding communication skills, and are confident pitching to anybody in any situation;
- Analytical Storyteller — You can gather relevant data from multiple sources and translate it into insightful stories and tactical recommendations and actions;
- Forward-thinker who is able to see the small details, the big picture, how things are now, and where we can go from here;
- Data-driven numbers person who understands the importance of data and knows how to collect and analyze data, as well as to glean and implement insights;
- Inspirational leader who is able to oversee a dynamic and distributed team;
- Fast learner who is highly motivated to work efficiently and adapt quickly.
Vivre, the leading furniture & homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, let’s have a chat!