Are you an outstanding Senior Copywriter that is passionate about creating catchy concepts, loves challenges, and spins up cool headlines on the fly?
If yes, we are inviting you to join our team in Bucharest and consolidate the Vivre brand positioning in our markets, across all channels, including TV, email, digital, web, and so on.
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- Private medical subscription;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule;
How you will spend your time with us:
- Write strategically sound and engaging copy for deliverables both big and small - from emails, display ads and paid social placements, all the way to major video campaigns;
- Dream up amazing concepts, brand & tactical campaigns;
- Collaborate with Designers to develop visuals;
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for all aspects of our marketing portfolio;
- Edit and provide feedback for content created by team members;
- Collaborate closely with the creative, marketing and communications teams to maintain consistent brand messaging, voice and tone across all channels and products.
You can be part of the Vivre community if :
- You have unrestrained imagination, an appealing writing style and an editor’s eye;
- You have a healthy obsession with style guides and grammatical exactitude;
- You have excellent command of the Romanian & English languages;
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment, where many projects run simultaneously;
- You are capable of working well independently and as part of a team;
- You have 3-5 years of Marketing or Advertising experience;
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Literature or Foreign Languages preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Vivre, the leading furniture & homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, let’s have a chat!