We are looking for an ambitious and career hungry recent graduate student with a Bachelor Degree in Accounting (or in 2nd year to a Master Program) for a corporate full time Junior Accountant position to provide support to the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
You will do:
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Assist General Ledger analysis and Journal Entries;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist with a variety of projects.
To be qualified for this position you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 0-2 years of general accounting experience;
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
It would be a Plus:
- Good writing and communication skills in English;
- Proven experience as a junior accountant;
- Qualifications is a plus but not required;
- Ability to independently analyze and reconcile accounts;
- Ability to learn multiple new systems.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Attractive fixed salary and a program for career development/movement.
- We are located in one of the most unconventional business areas of Bucharest: the ~South. You'll get a flexible landscape along the way and far less traffic jams than elsewhere...
- 8 hours per day. Monday to Friday including lunch break at our headquarter in Bucharest.
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Bucharest.
- A friendly, young, multicultural, informal, agile working environment;
- A transparent and feedback-oriented recruitment process to help you further in your professional development.